...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Thursday, November 12, 2009

day 90 blog 78 "hallelujah...praise you the Lord"

...(sea's favorite song right now...only she sings 'you' instead of 'ye')...she looks in the mirror in public places and sings at the top of her lungs...rolls down her car window to sing it to people stopped at lights...or while i'm pumping gas...while we are strolling through the aisles at costco...she loves this song and the way it goes back and forth like two people are singing to one another...this photo is of her practicing her "letters"...it is late and i'm tired, so more "little things" (my label for the cute new things my children are doing in the moment) later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here