...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

day 41 blog 37 twisted

i'm on my husband's laptop...battery almost dead, on and off internet connection, random photos to choose from, children stirring in the other room ready for me to come to bed...so yeah, i can't catch you up...but i have many things to blog about once i get the computer up and running, oh yeah, and also once i get back from a trip up north for my sister-in-law's baby shower. so tomorrow is my last chance to get in a few posts before i leave thursday thru tuesday...so that means i need to get like 10 posts in within say 2 days to catch up to a post a day? i can't feel too guilty since the computer/internet issues are beyond my control...but i feel a bit like sea in this photo like i'm all twisted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here