...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, September 11, 2009

day 29 blog 29 sorry about yourself

how do they go from the above picture to the below picture so quickly?

today sea said "mom, you need to stop feeling so sorry about yourself" (some version of sorry for yourself which i later found she got out of one of her little books but it did seem an appropriate time to ask the question since i've been moping around so much)...related to that, i've felt like my family has gotten the short end of the stick in my time management and priorities recently...i just read a well-timed blog post by a fellow mommy, amanda, that helped me refocus...so if my blogs are a little weak in the next week or so, it is because i'm focusing on my family...

oh, and if you didn't take the extra second to click on the video in the previous post (day 28) just watch a minute or so....you'll see how much our family adore one another and my kids are just too cute for words...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here