...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Monday, September 14, 2009

day 32 blog 32 sleep craziness

i swear sleep issues are taking over my life...tonight sea was down before 8 (?!?) and though story was in bed with her at the same time, he did not go to sleep until a few moments ago...so over 2 hours in a bed convincing a child who is behaving like he is in this photo (laughing, wiggling, squirming, throwing himself around,etc.) is enough to make someone crazy...i know all you "cry it out" folk are saying "see! we didn't have to go through this..." so i'll just drop the issue before going in to the pros and cons of lying down with my children/nursing them to sleep...i really have much more interesting topics in my head and life that i hope to share when i'm not so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here