...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, May 7, 2010

"meem"

story's favorite color is "meem"...he's holding a "meem" pen if your not sure what color that is...sea and story have been making mother's day cards and we are heading out in a couple hours to visit my in-laws for the weekend...while on the topic of "little things", sea asked me today for a "flavor" (favor)...story calls all birds "quackies", he says "dank ew" for thank you and "uv ew" for love you...just started calling monkeys "gunkey's" today...he's been walking around the house the last hour saying "happy...poppy" "poppy?" "happy"...now sea is asking me "how much longer are we not going to go?" kinda the flip side to the question but that is how she likes to ask them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here