...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Thursday, February 11, 2010

nurturing marriage

i'm going to have to do a "stay tuned until later" post...i don't usually like these but i'm just running out of time to do this post...i went to a very inspirational meeting that included practical tips on nurturing marriage...good timing with manuel's birthday tomorrow...valentine's day this weekend...my birthday monday...sorry to leave you hanging...this photo was taken on our honeymoon in the cook islands (self-portrait)...i'll blog soon on all that i learned...

4 comments:

  1. What a cute couple! I can't wait to hear what you learned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so contented and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a beautiful couple. I can't wait to hear about what you learned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are such a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here