...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, September 12, 2010

walking to school

part of our vision in choosing our neighborhood school (literally less than a mile down the same street we live on) was that we could walk to school...so far i've walked 1 of 4 days she's attended...if i can just time/plan better i should be able to do this every day. sea LOVED walking (or as julie, my neighbor and friend commented as i was rushing to brush teeth and get children to bed, not sure if i would be able to write words so i "published" photos only...sea loved RUNNING to school)...she thought it would be too far but she was only in the stroller long enough for this first photo and then she was off...sun in her hair...



1 comment:

  1. That's funny...actually looks like "running to school" to me :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here