...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Saturday, September 25, 2010

sea's first lost tooth

i was having trouble moving past the last post where sea drew us in matching outfits...until today when she lost her first tooth. i probably won't be able to follow this post with any bigger news anytime soon...here she is first telling me it was "wiggly" (last night)...we went to visit uncle matthew and uncle dave (a surgeon) checked out her tooth to ascertain when he thought it might fall out...he gave it at least 2 or 3 days (not remembering my spirited daughter's persistent nature to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN)...
here she is this morning showing me how it moves even more...
we went to the beach for the day...she showed me how it was still hanging on...
and then, while showing it's wiggliness to a stranger, it popped right out of her mouth!
she turned and showed me...
and here is the final look...just like a jack-o-lantern and just in time for halloween...

1 comment:

  1. If I had a wiggly tooth it was usually out by the end of the day. I had no patience lol It looks like she made it through the first one with flying colors, which probably means she'll breeze through the tooth losing phase without incident.

    Kristin _ The Goat

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here