...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Thursday, November 17, 2011

sea's 1st grade parent teacher conference

 today was our parent/teacher conference with sea's 1st grade teacher...this first photo is just one taken of her today at the bank after she whipped out a quick portrait to give to the woman working...i was going to upload all 30 drawings/writings since school started but they were taking too long...so here are the first few...my dog is nice...
 i decided to go camping...
 ...and i roasted marshmallows...
 exploring in a cave...
 ...soon mommy bear came...
 ...i screamed and screamed...
 tree house...
 i love snow (ironic living in san diego...she's been in a couple inches once :)
 at the library...

as usual i'm rushing off to bed before i get all my ideas down...if i wake up early enough i'll write about the actual conference...

1 comment:

  1. I love the details on the library page. Future author? hmmm, Go, Sea!

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here