...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

pablo is lost...then found

i woke up early to catch up on my fall festival, halloween, and november 1st posts...but my dear kitten pablo is missing...he pushed out the window screen and snuck outside yesterday which didn't concern me too much (he loves the outdoors and usually comes home when he is hungry)...but he isn't back this morning...isn't crying on the roof...off to look for him :(

UPDATE: pablo was of course, found...as sneaky kitties who love to escape often are...he didn't come home all night and wasn't waiting on the porch or any of the outdoor places i often find him...but after an hour or so when he decided he was ready to come home, he did

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here