...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sea and story's 1st bike ride at mission beach

 yesterday we fixed sea's flat on her bike, put new (working) training wheels on story's bike, purchased them both working lady bug bells and streamers, bundled them in warm clothes and secure helmets and took them on our 1/2 marathon training route along mission beach boardwalk...




 story loved going through the giant puddles from the rain the day before...


 and spinning over and over and over and over around in circles...


 he also REALLY wanted to play in the sand...so he took a few breaks to check it out...
 did i mention these photos were taken with my phone? i LOVE apple products...i think my phone is better than my point and shoot at capturing low light...
 story trying to escape to the sand again...




 i actually like the blurry movement quality to these photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here