...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Saturday, August 13, 2011

love and peanut butter pie


my mom used to make peanut butter pie when we were growing up...i recently read this heart breaking post on my friend amanda's blog about a fellow blogger whose husband died suddenly of a heart attack. apparently he loved peanut butter pie and she asked that we make peanut butter pie and hug our families close this past friday in remembrance of him...so we are in my home town this weekend for my cousin's wedding so i asked my mom to make the pie...we are up late, kids playing with auntie and mimi...story is saying "CHEEEEESSSSSSSE!!!" in a very loud cheesy voice in this photo...off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here