...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Saturday, August 6, 2011

blogher san diego concluding and sleep


i live in san diego. i love it here. i also love writing...and blogging...and wish i had attended the blogher 2001 conference here in my own town...one of my friends and favorite mommy bloggers here in san diego, elaine of wannabehippie wrote this post about her experience there. i had an entire post on this topic i've been writing in my head the past 24 hours while the conference has been going on and have no energy to find where those ideas are now...one of the last things elaine wrote was about napping and i'm so focused on sleep right now i can't even share the connections i had with her on this list...

my sister came to visit yesterday and we went to sea world for like 8 hours or something. today i led sabbath school, hung out at our community pool and then went to one of sea's "students" (classmates') 6th birthday party for the past 3+ hours...i'm ready for bed before my children so all meaningful ideas will have to come another time. i'm leaving you with these images of my husband and son sleeping...off to do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here