...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, August 19, 2011

leap of faith

so both of my children are now officially swimming and leaping off diving boards...sea even did front flips shortly after passing the swim test before someone asked her if she was scared and then the idea came into her head so now she won't try them anymore...story had to walk to the end of the diving board several times before deciding it was worth the plunge. i believe he jumped to me a couple times first but now this is already old news and he runs and jumps before he gets to the end...flying...i need to take a leap of faith in several areas in my life so here's hoping this photo, idea, my son can inspire me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here