...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Monday, November 22, 2010

today i had hoped...

for 20 minutes free of my children and responsibilities...to be alone with my thoughts...write some of them down...catch up on connecting with friends...reply to kind blogger friends who really shouldn't be following me anymore because i haven't had enough time to write posts and visit them to say thank-you...let alone follow their blogs and comment myself...i'm sorry :(

but i don't even have time to list all the reasons i don't even have 3 minutes right now to write what i've written so far...story took a "nap" at 5:30 if that tells you anything about the long night we have ahead of us :(

2 comments:

  1. mommy is a full time job. No vacation. All in-service, on-the-job training. Oh, and no how-to manual. or so I've heard. Keep posting, Denise, you're doing just fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elwyn do what you need to do and post when you can. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here