...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, August 1, 2010

nablopomo august commitment

i've decided to commit to blogging every day in august. i'll be honest that i'm not sure i'll come through on this but i want to write about the last few days of time with sea before she starts school even if it means forcing myself to put a photo and brief description of our times together for the rest of the month. that was totally a run on sentence and i don't care. for those who don't know, NABLOPOMO is a site where people commit to blog every day for a month and the creators give prompts for the "theme" for the month...august's theme is GREEN so i think to make it easy on myself i will just be sure there is something green in color for every photo i post :)
though being a hippy chic i could go into "green" as a theme in many other areas...too much on my plate right now to do that, though...

1 comment:

  1. I did the NaBloPoMo before and succeeded on one month - I am sure you will too. You are off to a great start. I have become a "couple of posts a week" type of blog. Nothing exciting, just life. You will love to read your posts at the end of the month. I also make my blog into a pdf file and book every three months. Keep those memories!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here