...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, August 15, 2010

little fishies


no, this is not a fish on sea's lap...a little chickie...we went to city farmer's nursery right near the waldorf school where i signed story up for once-a-week mommy-and-me preschool classes when sea goes off to kindergarten...they have a barnyard of animals you can interact with and sea was excited to hold a chicken...we also came home with 4 mosquito fish which apparently are named this as they will eat all the mosquitos and larva out of our pond! yay! i've been checking on these little guys every day since hoping my cat or the raccoons won't eat them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here