...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, August 14, 2009

day 2 blog 3 "hot" little things

sea somewhere around story's current age...this post is supposed to be about him but i have no photo to document the idea...he has recently been trying to say "hot" while simultaneously blowing (usually on hot food) but the other night we were stepping in to a bath together and i said "careful, story it is 'hot, hot'" and he made this same face and started helping me blow to cool the water down..."haw-haw"...

later i hope to post about my labels and what labels seem to say about me or other blogs i've read...think about it so you can comment or note your own labels...

for now, friday is supposed to be my "clean out the fridge, gather all trash, clean the house, do the laundry and wash the car" day and i think i've only taken out some trash so i'm feeling guilty i even let myself on the computer...guess it is because sea and story are playing nicely together and i decided to go with it...

another later post about flexibility/going with the flow/adaptation/change of plans necessary in parenting...

i will continue to write down "little things" (sea and storyisms) and include that in the label...i hear screaming so i think i've taken the playing nicely for granted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here