...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, July 6, 2008

harmony

no representative photo. no disclaimer about the 14 days of road trip yet to record. just a short note about harmony...and how happy i am that i have it with manuel.

we are singing along with "lurgee" by radiohead and hit the same notes of harmony or sometimes entirely different ones...but they still work or blend or relate or are in harmony with one another. i love that we hear the same thing and can communicate through music...

"i feel better...i feel better now you've gone...

...tell me something...tell me something i don't know...tell me one thing...let it go...i've got something heaven knows...i've got something...i don't know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here