...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, July 18, 2008

the blogging conundrum

so i've been involved in so many things recently...actually been motivated to clean and run errands and do whatever i needed to get done so i could be involved in two different coop preschools (more on these later). but today i am just lagging...there are so many e-mails about past and future preschool days and i need to mail out sea's bday party invites and buy that car warranty and clean the house before i leave for my mom's house for the weekend...but photos keep beckoning me to just jot down a quick blog...so here goes...first of all, thanks for your support/understanding about my last blog about feeling left out. my friend actually called me yesterday to address/apologize about the playgroup so that issue got resolved and i was glad she was the one who initiated it since i am usually very non-confrontational. this morning as i have all these ideas in my head, i walked past this violet in my hall window:
it was a gift to me from another mommy when she came by with food for our family just after story was born and even though this isn't a great photo, i was touched by it reblooming and it brought simple joy to me so i'm sharing this with you in hopes you'll notice those little things around your own house that do the same...

this next photo is pretty typical of what sea looks like almost every morning playing by herself. she role plays with all her little animals and has them doing all sorts of things that are often what we have just done together or going to do...here they are all lined up getting ready to go to a restaurant:


this photo was taken from the second coop preschool i am part of. sea is making a "family tree":
and here is said family tree:

i'm hoping to frame this...i love it both in concept and it is just simply lovely...

so i have gotten my blogging fix and feel somewhat relieved to have these ideas out there but now the conundrum is this was done at the expense of living in the real world where there is way too much stuff everywhere that needs to be dealt with...i'm off while story still sleeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here