...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, January 27, 2008

lists

my journals have become mainly pages of lists...from groceries to daily "to do" to "eventual to do" to life goals and self-enrichment ideas. i'm hoping this blog will help me get down more of the daily stuff down...i think i purposefully started blogging towards the end of january to avoid the new year's resolution list...if i posted that i might have to take responsibility for following through! for now that list is lost in some journal i've moved past...

now my lists are all about baby #2...preparing for labor and the actual birth, having all the "stuff" we need, preparing mentally, trying to prepare sea, what to pack for the hospital, what to do before i REALLY don't have any free time, and how to maximize time with sea...more on this in my next post...

so i'm trying to get enough down for people to start following along and advising me on all these things...just writing about it helps me a lot...i can get the ideas out of my head to make room for more things to worry about...

no really, i'm calling all you mommies...(and daddies and friends and everyone else who may have been given this link) to offer suggestions or your favorite tips for transitioning from a daily routine that is familiar and that you love to the unknown with two children and a "family".

i'd also love your predictions about baby #2 as we are excited to be surprised...when do you think the baby will arrive? boy or girl? weight/length? what will he/she look like? will he/she have a spirited social personality like sea? send me these predictions so i can compile just one more list i'm not sure what to do with...i'll post the actual details after baby #2 arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here