...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, January 27, 2008

last moments alone with sea

this title sounds so dramatic but in many ways it is the predominant thing on my mind right now...i feel like the details of the birth (baby #2 due feb 28) and the adjustment period afterwards will work themselves out but what i can't wrap my mind around is no longer having "just sea"...we've carved out such a nice life for ourselves...staying home with her through 2 1/2 years of life discoveries...i adore her and she reminds me often "i wuv you mommy"...i love snuggling with her, smelling her hair while she sleeps, watching her entertain herself, listening to her make up songs and sing about her daily life, role play with dollies, discover leaves and bugs...i'm going to have to leave myself hanging on this one because i'm having so many braxton hicks contractions...so more on this idea later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here