...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Saturday, January 26, 2008

blank pages

ok so this is my first post so you have no baseline and neither do i...this has been quite intimidating and prevented me from beginning this journey...which is when i have to remind myself i am already ON the journey and have much behind me...the goal is to stay in the present and over time capture the past and future as well...

i always leave blank pages in the beginning of any journal i write in...symbolically telling myself i have more to say, am leaving out much...but if i just start getting something down i can overcome the fear that i've left out everything and over time the small things will piece together to form the important things...or maybe the small things are the important things...

as i'm typing this i'm already asking myself if i have the option to go back and "edit" once posted...of course i never thought of this when journaling so i'm going to have to treat this blog like the journal it is and be ok with less than perfect, less than everything...

this online journal is for me, about me, for my family, for my friends....appropriately sea is calling me..."mommy!"...wondering why i'm not in bed....so this is a good stopping point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here