...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

our moment in history


there are so many things i'm behind on blogging about but i had to capture this moment in history...9 a.m. our time obama being sworn in live on t.v...i actually got all 3 of us looking at the camera and obama behind us...of course i wish it was closer up but i'm happy i shared this historical moment with my children.

i called my east coast relatives to hear what it is like living so close...also, my favorite psychology professor in college, aubyn fulton, is there now...i'm looking forward to hearing what it was like to be there in person...

we just ate pancakes and now i'm getting ready for coop preschool where the kids will have their own parade during the parade in washington...

wish my dad could be here to shake both thumbs up in the air and say "ah---NAW...can you believe it? we'll never forget this moment for the rest of our lives..."sorry, i had to throw in one last photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here