...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, April 3, 2011

"let's go fly a kite"

...as in the lyrics of "mary puppet" as sea calls mary poppins...one of my favorite children's movies along with sound of music...sea asked me why julie andrews was called mary in one movie and maria in the other...fortunately for me they were close! anyway, sea rescued this little kite from a tree at the beach last week and has been asking me if she could go fly her kite ever since.

today we went to the swap meet for most of the day but my camera battery died and is charging so i'll be a day behind on photos...

my family is asleep and i'd like to join them...will hope for a longer post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here