...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sea the baker

i've been having blogging withdrawals...since my last post a month ago we went to family camp for a weekend (pine springs ranch, near idyllwild...where i went as a child), hawaii for two weeks and then after being home only 24 hours we were off to my cousin ally's high school graduation...hope to have updates of these excursions with photos if i can get caught up enough once the children are asleep...

for now i wanted to just do a quick post of sea as a baker. "hayno" (hazelle) our neighbor growing up as children, bought her this outfit/cupcake set. sea is really in to cooking and i suppose role play in general. today i hosted coop preschool and one of my favorite aspects was having the children help with aspects of daily life...picking a variety of veggies out of the garden, washing them, cutting them, cooking them, serving them, setting the table, eating together, washing the dishes...i want to get sea more involved in these tasks while they are still fun for her...i'm off to do more tasks myself...hope to post more later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here