...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, March 15, 2009

daylight savings

this first photo may be one of my favorites of sea and story ever...

just last monday we were suffering from the effects of "springing our clocks forward" even though i love having more sunlight during the day...it was a mostly overcast day and the cloudiness didn't help my already gloomy mood and lack of sleep...so i missed going to a free baby signing class...then was running too late to catch elaine at java mama (still need advice on using flickr if any of you readers want to share your experiences)...then missed going to the park/playgroup...but we did manage to make it to costco and rotate our tires...here are sea and story sharing a moment in the grocery cart:





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here