...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Saturday, December 17, 2011

sea's winter holiday party at school

 yesterday was sea's "winter party" at school...here she is with a couple of "my students" all wearing their party dresses...she made a wreath out of her hand prints that we hung on our red front door...
 class photo of her classmates all wearing their santa hats...
 sea's holiday display on the bulletin board...
 she wrote "christmas. my favorite holiday in winter is christmas. first we hung up christmas decorations on our very ? xmas tree. then i and the rest of my family take a xmas photo with santa claus. finally i made cookies and cocoa for santa claus and stay up late and xmas night and watch santa come"
 here is what she drew to go along with this description...i love how she drew herself peeking around the corner...
i just added a "flickr" badge on the right hand side of my blog...looking forward to uploading photos there regularly both as a back up and so i can supplement my life in photos on a larger scale there instead of trying to upload so many to this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here