...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, July 10, 2009

living life as if i was writing about it

i love this photo of sea taken on our trip to hawaii recently...she reminds me a lot of myself but mostly it is just classic sea...i haven't updated this blog nearly as much as i've intended to. sometimes i get caught up reading other people's blogs/lifes and sometimes i just don't think my life is interesting enough to write about but really i am beginning to realize that i just want to LIVE my life as i would want to write about it in a memoir (or on this blog) more than i want to actually keep up with blogging...a conundrum i'm always struggling with...works well for my obsessive tendencies....well sea is fast asleep and story is wide awake so i'm going to go tickle him, wiggle around, sing, spin in circles, turn lights on and off, make "ding-dong" sounds, let him hang from my legs, fall down laughing, roll around...whatever he wants to do until we both crash...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here