...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Friday, March 14, 2008

last (?) pregnancy photo


ok...so this very similar photo was taken 10 days after the previous post and about 24 hours before our little son arrived...my husband and i are already discussing whether we will have a third child or not (most likely not) so i wanted one last moment of being "pregnant" before posting all about the birth of our son and life as a family of four...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...I see that you haven't posted in a while. Probably dealing with the new baby and all. Anywho, I'm thoughtfulmomma over at www.onethoughtfulmomma.typepad.com

    Just surfing the net, making some friends. We seem to have some things in common. Okay, when you get a chance..stop by. I'd love to chat.

    ReplyDelete

leave me comments here