...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Sunday, October 18, 2009

day 66 blog 53 pumpkin patch

i'm just posting some photos from a visit to my mom's house last week...live oak canyon pumpkin patch near redlands, ca...i'm still in a funk and even went to bed before 8 last night i felt so "off" so i'm hoping to get back into a routine and more frequent updates on here...thanks for your patience....

we met my friend staci and her children nathan age 5 and lily age 3 there...

sea was the only one who "picked" her own and she did it so fast i didn't catch it on film before my card filled up...
i also missed getting a close up of sea and story's matching jack-o-latern orange socks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here