...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Thursday, January 22, 2009

more than words

was this photo really taken almost a year ago? story is only a few days old and sea is only 2 something...and telling someone (herself?) to be quiet...something we both struggle with...mostly i just love this photo but i'm starting to feel some peace and calm...maybe even resolution in areas of my life that are way overdue for this...thank you to those of you who helped with this...or i should say continue to help me remember life is a process and not a destination...so for a post that is supposed to be word-free and simply appreciating what is and where i'm at...i really need to stop free associating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here