...random experiences, observations and thoughts of my daily life as mommy...past journeys and dreams of journeys yet to be taken creating my life story as i go...


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

the sound of music

...one of my favorite movies of all times...i watched it every year around the holidays with my family...my mom would cry through the more dramatic emotional songs...i loved singing along...we've passed this love on to our daughter, sea, who knows most of the songs word for word. she is watching this movie right now with my mom in the other room...too late...but it is a "late up night" because her grandma is visiting and because tomorrow is her first 1st grade field trip to see the sound of music play. i can't wait...i'll be driving and chaperoning five other first graders so it should be a busy day! here is yet another post on the sound of music written by my friend andrea on her anniversary last month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me comments here